Now is the time for the All Stars Afterschool fall program registration. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Monmouth County is now the proud sponsor of Our Lady of Mount Carmel’s afterschool program.
To get started on the application process, you must apply for Child Care Resources Subsidy Program assistance (Contact # 1-800-734-4810). The eligibility requirements of the program are listed below, and you must satisfy the requirements of either status A, B, or C.
If you complete the Child Care Resources application, whether you are approved or denied, the membership fees (listed to the right) will be reimbursed to you.Check Eligibility Status Requirements »
No, you are eligible for both child care resources as well as a scholarship regardless of your immigration status.
Pick up is 5:00 PM
The program will remain in its same location at Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
For proof of family income we accept the following:
- Latest welfare health Medicaid card listing all family members and a current letter from the caseworker stating monthly amount of grant and food stamps
- Current social security award letter stating monthly amount (needed for each person receiving)
- Current pay stubs showing year-to-date earnings for the past six (6) months
- If youth is under foster care, a letter from Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCP&P) is needed
- If the family receives supplemental security income (SSI) you need a current letter stating the monthly amount of assistance for everyone that receives in the household
For proof of family size we accept the following:
- Copy of current year’s 1040 tax form listing all family members
- Copy of current lease listing all family members
If you have any questions please contact the Monmouth County Child Care Resources office by phone 732-918-9901, by fax 732-918-9902, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at ccrnj.org
New Jersey’s Child Care Subsidy Assistance Program uses an electronic attendance payment system called e-Child Care (ECC) which requires parents to use either a swipe card or the phone to check their child in and out of care. Families must contribute to cost of care (co-pay). BGCM will cover whatever co-pays you are required to pay.
The Child Care Subsidy Assistance Program helps families who are working, in training or school, or a combination of these activities to pay for their child care. This program is funded with state and federal dollars.