Now is the time for the All Stars Afterschool fall program registration. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Monmouth County is now the proud sponsor of Our Lady of Mount Carmel’s afterschool program. Fees: There is a registration fee of $20 per child, which will be waived if your child is registered before September 3rd. There is a $40 monthly fee for the first child, $25 for each additional child. Full and partial scholarships are available.
To get started, there is a simple two-phase application process.
Phase 1: Apply for Child Care Resources Subsidy Program assistance (Contact # 1-800-734-4810). The eligibility requirements of the program are listed below, and you must satisfy the requirements of either status A, B, or C.Check Eligibility Status Requirements »
If you are not eligible for Child Care Resources Subsidy Program assistance, then we invite you to apply for the All Stars Afterschool scholarship, also known as Phase 2.
Phase 2: The eligibility requirements to apply for a full or partial scholarship are as follows:
- Must be ineligible for Child Care Resources Subsidy Program assistance
- Must provide proof of income and family size
- Must be a student at Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Must attend parent afterschool program orientation
No, you are eligible for both child care resources as well as a scholarship regardless of your immigration status.
Pick up is 5:00 PM
The program will remain in its same location at Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
Yes. Please contact Daniel Rivera to make alternative arrangements: 732-775-7862.
For proof of family income we accept the following:
- Latest welfare health Medicaid card listing all family members and a current letter from the caseworker stating monthly amount of grant and food stamps
- Current social security award letter stating monthly amount (needed for each person receiving)
- Current pay stubs showing year-to-date earnings for the past six (6) months
- If youth is under foster care, a letter from Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCP&P) is needed
- If the family receives supplemental security income (SSI) you need a current letter stating the monthly amount of assistance for everyone that receives in the household
For proof of family size we accept the following:
- Copy of current year’s 1040 tax form listing all family members
- Copy of current lease listing all family members
Yes. Follow the procedures for Phase 2, as laid out in the parent letter.
If you have any questions please contact the Monmouth County Child Care Resources office by phone 732-918-9901, by fax 732-918-9902, by email: email@example.com or visit their website at ccrnj.org
Yes, more than one child is permitted to receive a scholarship, space permitting.
New Jersey’s Child Care Subsidy Assistance Program uses an electronic attendance payment system called e-Child Care (ECC) which requires parents to use either a swipe card or the phone to check their child in and out of care. Families must contribute to cost of care (co-pay). BGCM will cover whatever co-pays you are required to pay.
The Child Care Subsidy Assistance Program helps families who are working, in training or school, or a combination of these activities to pay for their child care. This program is funded with state and federal dollars.